OTC 6477 Ford Cam Holding Set
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Quick and accurate service of today's late model valve trains can be accomplished using the Ford Cam Positioning Tools from OTC. Cam positioning is a critical procedure on today`s computer-controlled vehicles. A camshaft can be timed in error, but the motor will still run. The ECM compensates for the error, but performance and mileage will be affected, and the vehicle's "check engine" light may come on at some point.
- Ford American Part No. - T96T-6256-B / Global Part No. 303-557
- Note: Some applications require more than one tool to accomplish the task. Detailed instructions are included with each tool or set of tools.
- 1997-2002 Econoline 4.6L V8 Engines
- 1997-2002 Econoline 6.8L V10 Engines
- 1997-2002 Econoline Windsor V8 Engines
- 1997-2002 Expedition 5.4L V8 Engines
- 1997-2002 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8 Engines
- 1997-2002 F-Series Truck Windsor V8 Engines
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Windsor 5.4L V8 Engines
Customers also viewed