OTC 6496 Truck/SUV Close Quarters Pitman Arm Puller
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- New patented design saves time, increases productivity.
- Labor intensive removal of steering sector is now unnecessary.
- Compact design of puller allows easy access to the Pitman Arm.
- Live center on forcing screw and easy use of a standard Wrench results in less effort required.
- Works on most domestic SUVs and pickups.
- Tool is forged steel for durability and long life.
- Pays for itself on its first job.
- Works on the following four-wheel-drive vehicles:
1998 - 2003 Lincoln Navigator
1997 - 2004 Ford F-150 and Expedition
1991 - 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
1991 - 2005 S10/S15 GM Trucks and Blazers
1992 - 2002 Suburban
1988 - 2006 GM and Chevy 1/2-, 3/4- and 1-Ton pickups
1992 - 2006 Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon
Customers also viewed