OTC 6985 Mercedes/BMW Fan Clutch Wrench
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Mercedes-Benz fan clutch holding Wrench holds the water pump pulley to allow release of the fan.
- BMW Fan clutch holding Wrench holds the water pump pulley in place while loosening the radiator fan. Works on BMW M10, M20, M30 & other late model vehicles. (Holes at 38 mm & 44.5 mm.)
- Mercedes-Benz fan clutch Wrench removes the thermo-viscous radiator fans found on Mercedes-Benz and Ford vehicles. Works on M-B engines: M111, OM604, OM605 & OM606 (C & E Class; 36 mm opening).
- Mercedes-Benz fan clutch Wrench is used to remove or install the fan clutch assembly. Slim shaft handle lets you easily work in tight spaces. Works on M-B engines: M103, M104, M119 and M120 (65 mm opening).
- BMW fan clutch Wrench is used to remove and install the thermo-viscous fan on BMWs and Fords (32 mm opening).
- Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Holding Tool is used to remove / replace thermo-viscous fan coupling with the radiator in place.
- Universal fan belt adjustment Wrench services Mercedes-Benz, Nissan Quest, and Mercury Villager radiator fans and pulley belts. It also can be used for loosening the A/C idler pulley tensioner lock nuts for A/C belt adjustment or replacement. Also contains 2.5 mm, 8 mm, and 10 mm Allen keys.