Permatex 84109 Steel Weld™ Epoxy- Each
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
- When cured, can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed
- Resistant to fuels and solvents
- Resists most liquids
- Convenient 2-part dispensing syringe
- Suggested Applications: Fills gaps and bonds trim; Use on casting cracks and holes, auto trim and ornaments
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasivesor sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger backslightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap. Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stop flow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately(product sets in approximately 4 – 6 minutes). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 4 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
WARNING: Adhesive will not bond mostpolyethylene or polypropylene plastics
Customers also viewed