Phoenix Systems 2002-MC Maxpro+ Smart Pak & Molded Case Brake Bleeding Kit
Brand: Phoenix Systems
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
The Maxi-Ject PRO is a fine instrument specifically designed to address complex hydraulic system bleeding requirements. The Maxi-Ject PRO is in a class by itself with precision machined steel plunger assembly, die cast aluminum handle and body, shield barrel, "O" ringed steel nozzle with screw-on support collar and injection molded check valves. The lever action handle reduces hand force and doubles potential injection pressures. Full-range adjustable metering allows fine-tuning for special applications. This injector is especially useful in 4WAL ABS and intricate aircraft hydraulics. The Maxi-Ject PRO can develop 150 psi of injection pressure with a 15ml injection dosage.
- Precision metal construction, 15 ml/injection stroke, high hydraulic advantage.
- Super heavy duty, re-buildable.
- High viscosity fluids (thick).
- Clutch/Brake applications.
- Controllable injection pressure.
- Adjustable injection stroke.
- Ergonomic design.
- Automatic refill.
- Adjustable spring tension.
- Lever action handle.
- Max. Hydraulic (+) PSI=150
- Max. Air (+) PSI=100
- Max. Vacuum (-)" HG=-18
- Injection Stroke=15 ml
- Hand Force (1=Easiest)=2
Customers also viewed