Phoenix Systems 3009-B Brakestrip Brake Fluid Copper and ID Test Srtip
Brand: Phoenix Systems
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits:
- Single test strip determines copper levels and DOT 3, 4 or 5.1
- Determines copper corrosion levels in brake fluid
- Determines whether you have DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 brake fluid
- 100 test strips sealed in and aluminum container
- This medical grade test strip is the most reliable and acurate test to determine when to change brake fluid
BrakeStrip CU + ID is a 60-second test that identifies serious brake system problems before they occur thereby ensuring your safety.
BrakeStrip uses Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) guidelines for brake fluid tests. BrakeStrip is recommended by manufacturers like Bendix Brakes and Raybestos.
No other brake fluid test finds worn out brake fluid as often as BrakeStrip. So use BrakeStrip and drive with confidence.