Precision Instruments C2FR100F Torque Wrench Split Beam 3/8" Drive 20-100 ft lb Flex Ratchet
Brand: Precision Instruments
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments. The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly. There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time. Nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use. Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Convenience: This tool does not have to be "turned down" after use
- Speed: Innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust
- Durability: All steel construction resists industrial fluids and abuse
- Length: 17-5/8"
- 4% accuracy clockwise
- No need to reset tool
- Comes with 1 year warranty, dated calibration compliance certificate, and is made in the USA.
- Packaged in a storage case
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Drive Type: Flex ratchet
- Capacity: 20-100 lb.ft.
- Increments: 2 lb.ft.
- Overall Length: 17-5/64"
- Effective Length: 14-31/64"
- Width: 1-3/16"
- Head Height (without square): 9/16"
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specifications:GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M
Customers also viewed