Precision Instruments PCFR68N 3/8" Dr. 14-68 Nm Split Beam Flex Ratchet Torque Wrench
Brand: Precision Instruments
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Features and Benefits of the Split Beam Click Wrench:
- Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments.
- Has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly.
- No need to work in a C series torque wrench before using it the first time.
- It is not necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use.
- Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Extremely Accurate-Accurate within 4 percent of reading from 20 percent of full scale to full scale.
- Guaranteed against defect in workmanship and materials for 1 year from the date of delivery providing that they have been used according to instructions.
- Setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy because there is no spring tension on the adjustment knob.
- Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications.
- The wrench length is designed to provide the leverage required for maximum torque applications.
- The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places.
- Drive Type: 3/8 inch sq. dr., Flex Ratchet
- Torque: 14 to 68 N m
- Increments: 2 N m
- Length: 17 5/64 inches
Customers also viewed