Roadi RDT40 OBD2 & CAN Code Reader
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Description: RDT40 is an easy-to-use tool for novice and light-to-moderate do-it-yourselfer customers. This is a very easy to use, highly reliable and accurate diagnostic tool. Having a clear LCD display and conveniently fits in the palm of your hand it makes the RDT40 easy to used as well as portable. This unit works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant. This device is for users that would like a quick diagnostic trouble code or to reset there engine light, but with limited technical details. It enables the user to read OBD II diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). RDT40 (CAN) AUTO REPAIR TOOL for OBD2 EOBD JOBD.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
- Easy to-read LCD display, unit conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
- Reads SAE, generic(P0, P2, P3, U0)and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1)Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL)status.
- Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
- Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
- Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
- English Interface
- Mini 8*2 LCD easy-to-read back lit LCD display
Customers also viewed