Roadi RDT61 Highend OBD2 & CAN Digital Scan Tool
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
Description: RDT61 is an affordable, easy-to-use tool for the car buff or Do-It-Yourselfer. Comparing with RDT51, this unit is equipped for O2 sensor test and on-board component test. The unit views live engine data, which means it can test during engine running. RDT61 comes with a large, 128*64 easy-to-read back lit LCD display with adjustable memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
- Easy to-read LCD display, unit conveniently fits in the palm of your hand.
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
- Reads SAE, generic(P0, P2, P3, U0)and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1)Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL)status.
- Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
- Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
- Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
- Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
- English Interface
- Supports a language: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, French
- Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back lit LCD display with adjustable
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
- Upgradable via computer USB for new models vehicles, specifications and updated DTC.
- Views live engine data
- O2 sensor test and on-board component test
Customers also viewed