Robinair 34888HD Heavy Duty R134A Recovery & Recycle Unit
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
For Truck, Bus & Heavy-Duty Applications...
The Robinair 34888HD heavy duty machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-134a with 98.5% efficiency in both small and large mobile air conditioning systems. The new design features include a Large capacity, 50lb. removable tank and liquid pump for larger A/C systems, typically found in buses. A Nitrogen port to dry and leak test A/C systems. Fully automatic recovery, system evacuation, leak testing, refrigerant charge and oil drain/inject. Optional printer for capturing and retaining vehicle service data.
Proven technology simplifies service!
- Microprocessor — Controls functions; prompts lead you through programming and also signal when it’s time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil, and compressor oil.
- Fully-Automatic Function — Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves
- Electronic Scale — Makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
- Vacuum Pump — 5 CFM has the capacity to thoroughly evacuate the system, readying it for recharging.
- Single-Pass Recycling — Makes an initial pass through the filter-drier.Multi-Pass Recycling — Additional recycling can be programmed in case of compressor burn-out, or other conditions.
- Heavy-Duty Filter-Drier — Removes moisture and acid from the refrigerant; can handle up to 200 pounds of recovered gas between changes.
- 50 Pound Tank — For large systems
- 18 Foot charging hoses are included — Extra long for cab and equipment compartments make recovery and charging easier.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C system
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred
- Nitrogen Port: Inject nitrogen into the vehicle’s A/C system to dry or leak check the system
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed
- Removal External Tank: The ability to switch tanks when performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems
- Display: Multilingual capable
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides
- Optional Accessories: Printer
- Operating Temp Range: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity: 300 lb (136kg), spin-on type
- Hoses: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Weight: Approximately 295 lbs. (133 kg)
- Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 49 in x 28 x 39 (124.5 cm x 71 cm x 99 cm)
- Vacuum Pump: 5.0 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Refrigerant Cylinder: External 50 lb. DOT
- Certifications: SAE J2788
- Efficiency: Industry-leading 98.5%
Weight: 335 lbs.
Our free shipping policy for items weighing over 100 lbs is only for commercial locations or other locations where customers have a way of unloading the truck themselves. We charge a $100.00 flat rate fee for lift gate service.
Currently this item can only be shipped within the continental United States
Customers also viewed