Robinair AC1234-6 - 1234YF Recover, Recycle & Recharge Machine
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $99 or more ship for free.
The ROBAC12346 is the only product available today that fully meets SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant.
The ROBAC12346 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 95% recovery efficiency
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
- Dimensions: 36.00in x 24.00in x 48.50in
- Operating voltage: 103-127V, 60Hz AC
- 100mm, EN837-1 pressure gauges
- Alpha-numeric keypad with service function keys
- 1.5 cfm dual stage vacuum pump
- 1/3 hp hermetic compressor
- 22 lb. ASME internal storage tank
- USB, SD, and RJ45 I/O ports
- 8 ft. SAE J2888 service hoses with 1234YF high and low side system couplers
- Meets all requirements of SAE J2843
Customers also viewed