SG Tool Aid 21700 "Circuit Master" Automotive Circuit Tester
(You save $7.67)
Brand: SG Tool Aid
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Use to test all primary electrical circuits plus any on-board computer systems.
- Test computer circuits without fear of causing damage to expensive electronic components.
- Completely safe to use on microprocessor control modules.
- Operating range form 3-15 volts with current draw less than 21 milliamps at 12 volts D.C.
- Long life LED glows when voltage is sensed at probe and indicates polarity: Red = + (Positive) and Green = - (Negative).
- Use to locate shorts, opens and intermittents.
- Made of high impact chemical resistant plastic.
- 4 foot ground wire.
- Solid state construction.
- Supplied with Protect-A-Terminal, Probe Adapter (Part No. 21713), which will not deform sensitive female terminals at computer connections.
Customers also viewed