Thexton 391 Fuel Injection Coil Adapter
(You save $7.90)
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Use on GM, Ford, AMC, Chrysler, and most import electronic fuel injection systems.
- Provides access point for EFI components using "Bosch" style connector.
- Allows testing: fuel injectors, thermal time switch, cold start injector, temperature sending unit, coolant temperature sending unit, and auxiliary air valve.
- Tests that can be made include resistance, voltage drop, current, pulse width, and scope pattern.
- Connects between component and wire harness.
- Also for use as an ignition coil test adapter on 1.5 and 1.8 liter engines on 1990 and up Chrysler Colt, Mirage and Summit.
- Allows hookup to ignition coil primary for ignition system diagnosis.
- 12 inch test leads allow easy attachment of test equipment.
Customers also viewed