Thexton 419A GM Engine Moving Tool Adapter
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Fits GM front wheel drive vehicles with engine torque struts used on most transverse mounted engines.
- Replaces existing torque strut (dogbone) and allows the engine to be tilted forward.
- Provides easy access to spark plugs, distributor caps, ignition coils, rack and pinion steering gear, power steering hoses, etc.
- Located between engine and engine compartment wall.
- Prevents damage to engine components, easy to install.
- Safely holds engine in place while working in confined area. Made of high strength steel.
- Heat treated pivots provide long wear.
- Extra bolt holes provide fit on all vehicles.
Customers also viewed