Tracerline TP9364 Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector, for R12 or R134a
Brand: Tracerline Spectronics
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
PRO-Alert 2791 Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector. Features state-of-the-art infrared sensor technology. Certified to meet new SAE J2791 standard for electronic refrigerant leak detectors.
- Optimum sensitivity detects leaks down to 0.1 oz/year
- User selectable, three-position sensitivity switch minimizes false triggering and allows for easy diagnosis of small, medium and large leaks
- Sensitive to R-12, R-134a and all other HFC refrigerants
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quicker response and clearing
- Audible alarm and multiple LEDs help locate leaks fast
- NiMH battery provides over six hours of use between charges. Detector also works with AC and DC power adapters (included)
- On-board diagnostics indicate battery charging status, low battery condition or sensor failure
- Includes sensor, replacement filters, rechargeable NiMH battery, AC power adapter, DC power adapter with cigarette lighter plug and rugged carrying case. AC adapter available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions.
Customers also viewed