Transtar 6124-F Self-Etching Primer Activator, Quart
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Orders of $100 or more ship for free.
- Self-Etching Primer is a two part self-etching and passivating (retards corrosion process) primer. The system provides excellent protection against corrosion for bare metal, galvanized steel, and aluminum, eliminating the need for metal conditioning. The system has an easy 1:1 mix ratio and requires no induction time prior to using. Mixing 6111/6121/Acetone @ 1:1:2 complies with California SCAQMD Rule 1151 for Group I and Group II vehicles for use as a preteastment. Transtar's Self Etching Primer 6111/6121 performs as an excellent tie coat for any topcoat system when applied over unsanded E-Coat panels. Refer to product data sheet for specific instructions.
- Size: Gallon
- Case/Qty: 2
- Package V.O.C: 7.1#/Gal (600g/l)
- Color: Activator
- Solids RTU: 25
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Mix Ratio (by volume): a.)(1:1),1 part 6111 to 1 part 6121 b.)(*1:1:2),1
- V.O.C. Applied: Sprayable 6.10@.Gal (729g/l)
- Pot Life: Up to 5 days @ 70ºF and 50% relative humidity